Sunday, August 24, 2014

Hello!!!

Hello, my name is Ami Taylor. I am currently attending STLCC for the semester and transferring back to Lindenwood University where I will finish my B.A. in elementary education.  I currently work for a criminal defense attorney downtown, but I quickly realized that law is not the path for me. I do not have the patience to work with “adult children," but I can work with the little ones all day. I am a very active person and love being with my family. I have a twin sister and she is my best friend. Unfortunately, I haven't been an active reader for awhile now and don't have a favorite author, but I plan on changing that this semester. I am really looking forward to learning more about literature this semester!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ami,
    Welcome to the class!
    I agree that it is so much easier to have patience with actual children! :)
    I hope you find some authors you like in our class; you'll have a lot to choose from!
    Tech tip: Unfortunately, you can't copy and past images into blog posts. You have to click the little icon that looks like a picture above the textbox and upload the image from the computer. Let me know if you need help with this.

    ReplyDelete