Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Step Three: Questions and Analytical Reading


In Sylvia Plath’s “Daddy,” how does Plath depict her father the within the confines of feminism as she says "if I've killed one man I've killed two- the vampire who said he was you and drank my blood for a year, seven years, if you want to know, Daddy, you can lie back now"(Plath) on page 3055?  

In Allen Ginsberg’s “America,” why does he justify his conformity yet unwaveringly fight for civil liberties in such a harsh manner as on page 2972 when he states "you should have seen my reading Marx. My psychoanalyst thinks I'm perfectly right"(Ginsberg).  

1 comment:

  1. I don't know what you mean by the "Confines of feminism", you might want to make sure you have a clear definition of what that means when writing your paper, since so many people have different definitions.

    ReplyDelete